The Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............

3 posters

Go down

Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............

Post by tazergirl Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:19 pm

no body wants to talk to me............ Sad
every body blanks me.................Sad
no body cares anymore.............Sad
im not sure you care anymore jonny.................Sad No
i was on chatzy for 3 hours..................and you just left me hanging there Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
plz tell me you still care.............. Smile

lily pale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s: read the lyrics below............im sooooo clever i put them in a cool scroller thingy........................ Razz

- McFly Lyrics
tazergirl
tazergirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Home Town : Where ever you're not (only one exception)
Warning Bar :
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue7000/100000Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/100000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty Re: Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............

Post by tazergirl Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:41 pm

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................ Mad

no one wants me............... Mad Crying or Very sad No

not even mine own familly.............. No

not even mine own boyfriend.................... No No No No No No No No No No No

btw so called ''commando tazer" i might be going to boarding skool soon............................

I want Andy McKenzie back.................................... Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

*a tear trickles down her cheek* Sad

lily pale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tazergirl
tazergirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Home Town : Where ever you're not (only one exception)
Warning Bar :
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue7000/100000Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/100000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty Re: Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............

Post by raidforce Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:25 pm

shut up please. Sorry, but god damn, why the hell would we care? Go speak to him on Windows live chat, Myspace, or YIM, not his damned forum. Stop whining about how bad you think life is, because it can be a whole hell of a lot worse. (my sister lost nearly 20 friends due to 5 suicides, 2 killed by a rapist, 1 killed by a gang beating him to death, 1 of terminal cancer, 3 in a car crash she survived, and another to a police shootout whom her friend was shot after dropping his gun. She also was raped by her biological father and her step-father only a year later, but I have yet to hear as much complaining out of her than you have written here)
raidforce

Male
Number of posts : 1
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-03

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue0/10000Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazerguy Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:36 am

Right Raidforce This is Your first Post and i'm not happy ok here's how it stands, Her Sister Is diagnosed with leukemia, her 2 year old brothers eardrum hads burst her nan's in hospital, her sisters about to have an operation, and every time my gf runs she stops breathing and could literally fall down dead, she's also grounded 4 eva and the only thing her mum and dad haven't blocked is Hotmail and they don't even know, she could als stop breathing at any time and i'm suicidle and have bin hit by a tram and bin knocked out 4 5 days straight so don't give her grief becuase she already has enough on her mind and is worried sick, this topic is now locked until further notice and plz don't insult her cos it won't do you or her any good.
Thanks Agian

Commando Tazer

Abuse Team
Tazerguy
Tazerguy
Administration
Administration

Male
Number of posts : 367
Gaming Style : n00b pwnr
Home Town : South Croydon
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-30

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue759870/1000000Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty_bar_bleue  (759870/1000000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

http://www.lucasartsforum.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazerguy Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 am

THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Tazerguy
Tazerguy
Administration
Administration

Male
Number of posts : 367
Gaming Style : n00b pwnr
Home Town : South Croydon
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-30

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Left_bar_bleue759870/1000000Why the hell does no one seem to want me anymore............ Empty_bar_bleue  (759870/1000000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

http://www.lucasartsforum.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum