The Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster

Post by tazergirl Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:25 pm

I really really love the romance between the Princess And Luke Skywalker......

queen I love you geek

Trust me to get romance out of a Science Fiction Film!!!!!!!!!! I love you lol!
tazergirl
tazergirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Home Town : Where ever you're not (only one exception)
Warning Bar :
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue7000/100000Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/100000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty Re: Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster

Post by Tazerguy Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:38 pm

Hannah Jus Une Problemo, THIS TOPIC AIN@T FOR THIS TYPE OF POST, UR GOING OFF TOPIC.
Jonny
CT
Tazerguy
Tazerguy
Administration
Administration

Male
Number of posts : 367
Gaming Style : n00b pwnr
Home Town : South Croydon
Warning Bar :
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-30

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue759870/1000000Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty_bar_bleue  (759870/1000000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

http://www.lucasartsforum.tk

Back to top Go down

Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty Re: Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster

Post by tazergirl Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:52 pm

sorry Embarassed Crying or Very sad

lills
tazergirl
tazergirl

Female
Warning Bar :

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue7000/100000Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/100000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazerguy Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:55 pm

I Forgives U, I'll Move It To Where It Should Be And Put It In The Cantina Section
Tazerguy
Tazerguy
Administration
Administration

Male
Warning Bar :

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue759870/1000000Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty_bar_bleue  (759870/1000000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Post by CLONECOMMANDER501 Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:04 am

Um, there brother and Sister, it's more of a family love.
CLONECOMMANDER501

Male
Number of posts : 9
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Left_bar_bleue164/100000Star Wars in General................ by the Lills-ster Empty_bar_bleue  (164/100000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Post by tazergirl Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:07 am

oh watever I dont actually care!
I don't do star wars I like only joined because mi boyfriend made this forum
Laughing
tazergirl
tazergirl

Female
Warning Bar :

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazerguy Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 am

yeh well this forums not just gonna be about star wars there'll be alot more coming soon, such as music talk and lots more stuff, don't worry Honey,you'll be able to talk about more soon.
didn't you also notice the love between Han & Leia, they snog in The Empire Strikes Back. tongue I love you Wink
Tazerguy
Tazerguy
Administration
Administration

Male
Warning Bar :

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down