The Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend...................

Go down

To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend................... Empty To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend...................

Post by tazergirl Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:01 am

Where the frickin hell are you Jonny? ? ?
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Come back to school please!!!!!!!!!! study study study
You're frickin scaring me..... Shocked Shocked
In fact do you even exsist anymore? ? ? confused confused confused
Please don't ignore me...................... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
We're supposed to be going to Like a Star @ heaven stardust Like a Star @ heaven soon and I want you to come too! ! ! Wink Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I need to see your ray of sunshine smile............ sunny Smile In my eyes you're perfect Embarassed
Mistletoe *innocent face and puppy dog eyes*
Ah well...........
I guess I'll never get it will I? ? ?
Tink is dying......don't let me die too.......................... No No No No No
From your dying angel pale
Lily Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.s: Please let me know you are okay..........
P.s.s: Search the lyrics for 'She falls asleep Sleep part 2 by McFly' then you will understand why your angel is dying......
tazergirl
tazergirl

Female
Number of posts : 16
Home Town : Where ever you're not (only one exception)
Warning Bar :
To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend................... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

Force Control Panel
Exp Points:
To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend................... Left_bar_bleue7000/100000To My (Supposedly) Non-Existant Boyfriend................... Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/100000)
Ur Fav Gamez:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum